We appreciate your interest in being a ReliaQuest Beta Program participant!
As mentioned in the ReliaQuest GreyMatter Beta Program Package, as a ReliaQuest Beta Program participant, you must agree to several conditions before you begin testing materials. Here’s a summary of the main participation terms:
- You acknowledge that you are participating in a ReliaQuest GreyMatter Beta Program (the “Program”) and the information you learn as a Beta participant is confidential and cannot be shared.
- Your participation as a Beta participant is free of charge, and ReliaQuest does not require a minimum number of participation hours from you.
- Any feedback or suggestions you offer ReliaQuest as part of the Program may be used by ReliaQuest to improve its products and services without compensation to you. Our hope is that with your feedback, you will have the opportunity to influence the direction of our new product(s) early in the release lifecycle.
- The Program is designed to give you the opportunity to access new and unreleased GreyMatter features, all of which are being provided through the Program without warranty and to be used at your own risk.
- ReliaQuest may terminate the Program, or your involvement as a Beta participant, at any time with or without reason.
- Once we complete a portion of the Program, we hope to publish a brief description of our findings, and we may reference your involvement.
IF YOU AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS, PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS BETA PROGRAM AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT“) GOVERNING THE PROGRAM AND YOUR USE OF THE GREYMATTER FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES BEING OFFERED. BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT (OR ANY SEPARATE AGREEMENT REFERENCING THIS AGREEMENT), YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS WILL CREATE A BINDING AGREEMENT.