TAMPA, Fla., (May 9, 2017) — ReliaQuest, a leading provider of co-managed IT security solutions, today announced the expansion of its threat-intelligence app, RQ Aware, to integrate with Splunk® Enterprise and Splunk Cloud through the launch of RQAware App for Splunk. The integration allows ReliaQuest to provide greater visibility into a wider range of potential risks to enterprise security.
The app is now Splunk-certified and available for download via Splunkbase.
RQAware is ReliaQuest’s threat-aggregation and export tool, which correlates customer data with ReliaQuest’s proprietary commercial and open-source threat intelligence feeds. This fully customizable tool gives security teams enhanced visibility into potentially malicious activity in their organization’s environment. Features include:
- Indicators of Compromise (IOC) Categories, including known malicious IP addresses, URLs and other indicators
- Threat list visualization capability
- Threats listed by geographical location
- Severity scores
- Auto-notification options of increased threats or active system compromises
- Continually updated information
The RQAware App for Splunk joins a growing number of security tool and technology integrations co-managed by ReliaQuest that enables customers to fully utilize RQAware’s capabilities.