Come together with your peers virtually to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the Boston CISO Virtual Executive Summit.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CISOs today:
- Accelerating security to match the pace of digital business initiatives
- Managing the risk created from a landscape of new core technologies
- Achieving sustainability for the CISO role without compromising outcomes
Boardroom Session Topic: Security Technology Sprawl Tipping Point: How More Tools Can Increase Overall Risk
As organizations rush to cover gaps in an expanding attack surface, thanks to digital transformation and remote work, they are realizing that this strategy is creating an uncontrolled technology sprawl. Yet many organizations continue purchasing more tools than they can manage, actually increasing their overall risk while wasting limited program budget. How is your technology investment strategy helping you meet your security outcomes?
In this discussion, you will learn:
- The state of “tools sprawl” and data showing its impact on security organizations
- Insights and best practices to reduce complexity and increase tool efficacies
- Maturing your security posture to drive desired outcomes