RELIAQUEST “WIN FOUR SUITE TICKETS TO A BOSTON CELTICS GAME” CHANCE DRAWING
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CHANCE DRAWING IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. General. The ReliaQuest “Win Four Suite Tickets to a Boston Celtics Game” Chance Drawing (the “Chance Drawing”) is sponsored by ReliaQuest, LLC, 777 S. Harbour Island Blvd., #500, Tampa, Florida 33602 (“Sponsor”). The Chance Drawing is subject to these Official Rules and to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
2. Eligibility. This Chance Drawing is open to legal residents of the United States who are the age of majority or older in their state of residence (19+ in AL and NE, 18+ in all other states) as of the date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, prize providers, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Chance Drawing (collectively, the “Chance Drawing Entities”), together with the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) and those persons living in the same household (whether or not related) as such employees are not eligible to enter.
3. Promotion Period. The promotion period (“Promotion Period”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) 12:00:00 am EST on May 19, 2020 and ends at 9:59:59 a.m. EST on June 4, 2020. Sponsor’s (or Sponsor’s designated representative’s) computer is the official timekeeper for the Chance Drawing.
4. How to Enter. You may enter during the Promotion Period one of two ways: (a) Sign up to attend the Virtual Cybersecurity Chalk Talk on June 4, 2020 from 10:00 am EST to 11:00 am EST by using the registration page (https://www.reliaquest.com/uncategorized/cybersecurity-chalk-talk-hosted-by-reliaquest-with-the-boston-celtics/); or (b) enter for free and without purchase by submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, daytime telephone number (including area code), street address (no P.O. boxes please) and your email address with the subject line reading ReliaQuest “Win Four Suite Tickets to a Boston Celtics Game” Chance Drawing. Entries for Entry Period 1 must be received by ReliaQuest by 9:59:59 am on June 4, 2020. Limit of one entry per person and email address, for the entire Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Any other form of entry is void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, if entry was via the email method, the authorized account holder of the email address indicated on the entry form will be deemed to be the entrant, and if entry was via the online registration method, the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder of an email address shall mean the natural person assigned to such account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such account. The potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she was the authorized account holder of such email address.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Chance Drawing service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked. All entries must be received and recorded during the Promotion Period to be eligible for the drawings.
Please note that normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service provider will apply.
5. Prize. Prizes: Four Suite Tickets to a Boston Celtics Game (date and time TBD). Approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $1,392.00 (based on the average cost of a suite ticket). Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable.
All federal, state, municipal and local taxes, and all expenses associated with receipt or use of a prize, are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize if legally required, and in that instance will be required to provide Sponsor with winner’s social security number for purposes of same.
6. Winner Selection and Notification. One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 4, 2020, from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Chance Drawing. The drawing will take place at approximately 5:00:00 p.m. EST on the Drawing Date. Limit one (1) prize per household for the entire Promotion Period.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at the time of drawing.
The potential prize winner will be notified by Sponsor via the email address or phone number associated with the entry on or about three (3) business days following the Drawing Date. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by email or phone within five (5) days of the first notification attempt, an alternate potential winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries for the prize.
Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. The potential winner must complete, sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release within the time period designated by Sponsor when Sponsor sends the foregoing to the potential winner, or prize may be forfeited. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant even if the disqualified potential winner’s name may have been publicly announced. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address or telephone number of Entrants.
7. General. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, MUNICIPAL AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or exchanges by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute one or more elements of a prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Any difference between the stated ARV of a prize and the actual value of a prize will not be awarded. All other expenses on the receipt and use of a prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
By participating in the Chance Drawing, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators to release and indemnify and hold the Chance Drawing Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Chance Drawing. By participating in this Chance Drawing, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error herein or in the Chance Drawing itself, and to be bound by all actions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representative, whose decisions are binding and final on all matters related to this Chance Drawing. By accepting any prize, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose (including but not limited to advertising and promotion), in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. By accepting any prize, each winner agrees for himself/herself and for their heirs, executors and administrators to release and indemnify and hold the Chance Drawing Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives harmless from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in this Chance Drawing, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any prize related activity and claims based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy, defamation or prize delivery.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate registration or entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Chance Drawing; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Chance Drawing; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet; or (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or cell phone which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Chance Drawing. Sponsor has not made and/or is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes.
If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Chance Drawing, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Chance Drawing, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or terminate the Chance Drawing (or any portion of the Chance Drawing) and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all known eligible non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination. Sponsor may prohibit entrant from participating in the Chance Drawing or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Chance Drawing by cheating, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Chance Drawing is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not responsible for typographic or printer’s errors. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded.
8. WAIVER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CHANCE DRAWING, ENTRANTS AGREE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CHANCE DRAWING, OR ANY PRIZES OR OFFERS AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE CHANCE DRAWING, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEY’S FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES (OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES) AND/OR ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
9. Governing Law. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CHANCE DRAWING, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, U.S.A., WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO THE CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES THEREOF, AND ANY MATTERS OR PROCEEDINGS SHALL TAKE PLACE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, IN HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY.
11. Winner’s List. The names of the winners will be available after June 4, 2020 and can be obtained by mailing a request including a self-addressed postage-paid envelope, postmarked by July 6, 2020, to ReliaQuest “Win Four Suite Tickets to a Boston Celtics Game” Chance Drawing, 5426 Bay Center Drive, #300, Tampa, Florida 33609, Attn: Dani Columbus.
12. Sponsor. ReliaQuest, LLC, 777 S. Harbour Island Blvd., #500, Tampa, Florida 33602