New ReliaQuest GreyMatter Demos Fuel ReliaQuest’s Momentum at Black Hat USA
ReliaQuest’s second consecutive year as a platinum sponsor at Black Hat USA came just six weeks after the organization launched its new technology-driven platform, GreyMatter. The Black Hat event served as an opportunity for ReliaQuest to take prospects and customers through detailed, interactive demos of the platform and its differentiating capabilities.
Here are 3 highlights from the week in Las Vegas:
- Demonstrating the Power of GreyMatter
Our solution architects used this opportunity to demo GreyMatter’s features to prospects and customers. Features showcased at BlackHat included:
- Visibility: ReliaQuest GreyMatter integrates and normalizes data from disparate technologies including SIEM, EDR, multi-cloud and point tools, on demand, so you always have a unified view to immediately and comprehensively detect and respond to threats from across your environment all within the GreyMatter UI.
- Automation: The industry often thinks of automation only in terms of remediation plays. But ReliaQuest looks for opportunities to automate across the cyber response lifecycle. ReliaQuest GreyMatter aggregates, de-dupes and enriches alerts from across your security ecosystem to serve up a research package, providing analysts with all of the information they need, in one place, to detect, investigate, respond and automate.
- Metrics: ReliaQuest GreyMatter has dashboards depicting your current security program status—that’s table stakes. But we also measure improvements in visibility, efficacy of tools and maturity of your teams and processes. We can help you set and achieve targets for improvement and benchmark your strengths and opportunities versus your peers.
2. The Exhibit Hall
ReliaQuest’s presence at Black Hat provided a great opportunity for introductions with new prospects and InfoSec professionals, private meetings, and GreyMatter demonstrations. As a platinum sponsor, ReliaQuest made a lasting impression on attendees.
3. Fostering Connections with Customers, Prospects, & Partners
While many meetings were held at the ReliaQuest booth in the exhibit hall, the company hosted several gatherings for customers, prospects, and partners, including dinners, happy hours, and evening events. These are important events for enterprise security leaders to build relationships and connections with one another in a relaxed environment, while offering customers, prospects, and partners reprieve from the busy days at the conference.
Interested in seeing GreyMatter in action?