ReliaQuest’s second consecutive year as a platinum sponsor at Black Hat USA came just six weeks after the organization launched its new technology-driven platform, GreyMatter. The Black Hat event served as an opportunity for ReliaQuest to take prospects and customers through detailed, interactive demos of the platform and its differentiating capabilities.
Here are 3 highlights from the week in Las Vegas:
- Demonstrating the Power of GreyMatter
What better way to learn about ReliaQuest’s new platform than to have the subject matter experts there to demonstrate it for you live? Our solution architects had customers and prospects diving deep into GreyMatter’s capabilities, navigating through the applications and answering any of their questions. Key capabilities showcased included:
- Hunt: GreyMatter enables effective threat hunting across your disparate technologies, such as SIEM and EDR, leveraging automation and expert analysis to provide you with campaigns that accurately identify your areas of risk.
- Investigate: GreyMatter streamlines investigations with optimal visualizations and data views, enabling quick pivot searching across your technologies, providing necessary context to reduce time required to qualify, ascertain scope, and determine root cause of true threats.
- Automate: GreyMatter automates tasks throughout the investigative and response process to perform additional data enrichment, capture contextual details, and perform containment and mitigation actions leveraging your existing infrastructure to expedite your time to resolve with measurable results.
Black Hat was a valuable moment to see GreyMatter’s state-of-the-art user interface in action and learn how it’s giving CISOs at large enterprises nationwide unprecedented visibility and control over their security environments.
Interested in seeing GreyMatter for yourself? No need to wait until the next Black Hat. Request a demo here.
2. The Exhibit Hall
ReliaQuest’s booth in the Black Hat Exhibit Hall served as an essential location for introductions with new prospects and InfoSec professionals, private meetings, and technology demonstrations. As a platinum sponsor, the company’s presence made a lasting impression on all event attendees who passed by on the show floor
3. Fostering Connections with Customers & Partners
While many meetings were held at the ReliaQuest booth in the exhibit hall, the company hosted several gatherings for customers, prospects and partners, including dinners, happy hours, and evening events. These are important events for enterprise security leaders to build relationships and connections with one another in a relaxed environment, while offering customers and partners some reprieve from the busy days at the conference.