ReliaQuest’s second consecutive year as a platinum sponsor at Black Hat USA came just six weeks after the organization launched its new technology-driven platform, GreyMatter. The Black Hat event served as an opportunity for ReliaQuest to take prospects and customers through detailed, interactive demos of the platform and its differentiating capabilities.
Here are 3 highlights from the week in Las Vegas:
- Demonstrating the Power of GreyMatter
Our solution architects used this opportunity to demo GreyMatter’s capabilities to prospects and customers. Capabilities showcased at BlackHat included:
- Hunt: GreyMatter enables effective threat hunting across your disparate technologies, such as SIEM, EDR, multi-cloud, and third-party apps, leveraging automation and expert analysis to provide you with campaigns that accurately identify your areas of risk.
- Investigate: GreyMatter streamlines investigations with optimal visualizations and data views, enabling quick pivot searching across your technologies, providing necessary context to reduce time required to qualify, ascertain scope, and determine root cause of true threats.
- Automate: GreyMatter automates tasks throughout the investigative and response process to perform additional data enrichment, capture contextual details, and perform containment and mitigation actions leveraging your existing infrastructure to expedite your time to resolve with measurable results.
2. The Exhibit Hall
ReliaQuest’s presence at Black Hat provided a great opportunity for introductions with new prospects and InfoSec professionals, private meetings, and GreyMatter demonstrations. As a platinum sponsor, ReliaQuest made a lasting impression on attendees.
3. Fostering Connections with Customers, Prospects, & Partners
While many meetings were held at the ReliaQuest booth in the exhibit hall, the company hosted several gatherings for customers, prospects, and partners, including dinners, happy hours, and evening events. These are important events for enterprise security leaders to build relationships and connections with one another in a relaxed environment, while offering customers, prospects, and partners reprieve from the busy days at the conference.
Interested in seeing GreyMatter for yourself?